2013年1月23日水曜日


 PROJECT


Cell Phone Diffusion Rate

The cell phpne continue spreading like an upper graph.
Therefore,the following problems arise.

Personal Informetion Flow Out 
A site and bulletin board fill out about personal imformerion (name, age, occupation, adress, telephone number, school name, hobby).
I don't personal information on your cell phone easily.
I always make new virus measures.

Addict a Cell Phone
Depending cell phone people can't stop it.
I decide a rule to use the cell phone by myself. For example time,place,case,the upper limit.....
I reduce time and an opportunity to use the cell phone.For example,I don't use the cell phone during a meal and talking with a friends.

Decline in Communication
People decline communication because they not face to face taking.
I increase means of the communication.
I change information as possible.



1 件のコメント:

  1. nice project! I see you pointed out the problems and possible solutions. I think set rules for yourselves about places that you do not use cell phones is a good start. The project is good after all, though I do hope that you could give more solutions and be specific on them.

    返信削除